Zoha Rahman (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Zoha Rahman is a British-Pakistani actress and model. She predominantly works in film and television industry. She is most famous for her role as the first character wearing the hijab in the motion picture world of Marvel in Spider-Man: Far from Home in 2019. Zoha was part of Kabir Khan’s biography film 83 in 2021.
Birth & Early Life
Zoha Rahman was born on 25 March 1994 in Jhelum, Pakistan. She did her graduation from SOAS University of London in law. She went on to study drama at London’s Identify School of Acting.
|Real Name||Zoha Rahman|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||25 March 1994|
|Age (as in 2022)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Jhelum, Pakistan|
|Home Town||London, England|
|Family||Mother : Not Available
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Dan Khan
Zoha began her career with the romantic movie Mr. Majnu as Bobby’s Girlfriend in 2019. In the same year, she got featured in the action adventure-sci-fic film Spider-Man: Far from Home as Zoha in 2019. She later appeared in a supporting role in the 2019 action comedy-drama movie Housefull 4. The story is about three couples separated from one another by a diabolical stratagem, reincarnating over 600 years.
The next year, she played the role of Radha in the Zee5’s crime drama-thriller movie London Confidential starring Mouni Roy, Purab Kohli and Kulraj Randhawa. Zoha was subsequently part of Digital Relics and 83. Apart from films, Zoha made her debut with the television romantic series Never Kiss Your Best Friend as Inayat in 2020. She also starred in Young Wallander and Foundation.
Education Details and More
|College||SOAS University of London in law
London’s Identify School of Acting
|Debut||Film : Mr. Majnu (2019)
TV series : Never Kiss Your Best Friend (2020)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Dancing and Make-up|
Zoha Rahman tied the knot with Dan Khan in the year 2020. He is a businessman.
Marital Status and More
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Zoha Rahman
- Zoha Rahman is originally from Pakistan but brought up in London, England.
- Zoha studied law in the UK prior starting her career in the arts.
- She acted in the short drama film Man Sick Rogue as Simran in 2020.
- Zoha lent her voice in the television movie Pratishodh in 2022.
- She always spoke about the rights of women, the lack of education, period poverty, and the problems of diversity.
- Zoha has also featured in several television commercials and worked with brands such as Qatar Airways, the FIFA World Cup, Acuvue and Wagamama.
- Rahman made her debut in Bollywood with Kabir Khan’s sports film 83 starring Ranveer Singh. She said,
“It’s an honor to be part of such a huge project next to some of the greatest stars of our time, It’s definitely one of the most exciting experiences of my life.”
- She is quite active on social media.
If you have more details about Zoha Rahman. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.