The flagship coupé of the Japanese luxurious model will get an aviation-inspired particular version, with black accents and a set rear spoiler.
- 2021 Lexus LC costs and specs
- Coupé variants from the Inspiration Collection added with black accents
- Lower than 5 samples could be provided, from $ 219,393 to $ 219,553 excluding down-the-road prices
- The remainder of the LC vary is unchanged for 2021, after updates in 2020
The 2021 Lexus LC has gotten a brand new, extra unique coupé model of the Inspiration Collection – however it’s a must to be one of many fortunate few to get behind the wheel of 1.
Restricted to ‘less than five units’ Down Beneath, the The LC Inspiration collection could be ordered now via Australian Lexus showrooms, priced from $ 219,393 excluding on-road bills in V8-powered LC500 kind, or $ 219,553 on the street in fuel-guzzling LC500h guise – with each variants provided completely as fixed-roof coupés.
“Inspired by the world of aeronautics and aeronautics”, the limited-run LC will get a set carbon fiber rear wing, gloss black 21-inch cast alloy wheels and a singular black exterior end with White Nova, Sonic Silver and Onyx exterior colours accessible for consumers.
Additionally new is the deep-hung entrance seat design that debuted within the up to date LS limousine earlier this yr, claiming to “… provide space for the front seat occupants.” [bodies] to sink ahead [seats]and enhance the ‘performance of maintaining hip positions’ by 18 p.c.
The 2 Inspiration Collection variants arrive because the flagship of the Lexus LC household from 2021, benefiting from a collection of technical updates launched in mid-2020, together with revised suspension geometry, revised transmission tuning, lighter alloy rear wheels and extra .
The costs and specs for the broader LC Coupé and Convertible vary are in any other case unchanged – the total breakdowns of every could be discovered on the backside of this story.
Inspiration Collection consumers are provided the identical selection of engine and transmission choices as LC consumers in collection manufacturing: a 351kW / 540Nm 5.0-liter V8 petrol engine linked to a 10-speed automated transmission within the LC500, or a 3.5-liter V6 petrol screwed to 1 650 volt hybrid system and a “10-speed” transmission within the LC500h.
Each engines are naturally aspirated and solely ship drive to the rear wheels.
The 2021 Lexus LC Inspiration Collection is to order now.
2021 Lexus LC Australian costs
- LC500 coupé – $ 194,757
- LC500h coupé – $ 195,165
- LC500 Convertible – $ 214,000
- LC500 Inspiration Collection Coupe – $ 219,393
- LC500h Inspiration Collection Coupe – $ 219,553
Word: All of the above costs are unique of street prices.
Above and beneath: The ‘normal’ 2021 Lexus LC500 coupé.
2021 Lexus LC500 and LC500h customary options
- LED headlights with twilight detection and automated excessive beam
- Keyless entry with sensible key card
- Extendable door handles with lighting
- 21-inch cast two-tone alloy wheels
- Torsen restricted slip differential (LC500 solely)
- 8.0-inch digital instrument show with sliding gauge ring
- Head-up show (HUD)
- 10.3-inch multimedia display screen with touchpad controller and voice management
- Reversing digicam with parking sensors
- Apple CarPlay Android Auto
- DAB + digital radio, USB and AUX inputs
- Satellite tv for pc navigation with SUNA stay visitors alerts
- Mark Levinson sound system with 13 audio system and 918 watts
- Windscreen wipers with rain sensor
- Mechanically dimming inside mirror
- Local weather management with two zones
- Entrance seats with semi-aniline leather-based accent
- 12-way electrical entrance seats with heating, air flow and driver reminiscence
- Electrically adjustable steering column
- Contact-sensitive inside lighting
- Sports activities pedals
- Stainless-steel door sill plates
- Lively noise management
- Drive mode selector
- Heated handlebars
- Quick access sliding operate of the entrance seat
- Glass roof with solar safety (coupe)
- Self-contained emergency braking system with collision warning
- Lane Conserving Assist with steering assistant
- Adaptive cruise management for all speeds
- Blind Spot Guard
- Lane Conserving Assist
- Eight airbags (coupé) or six airbags (convertible)