UGC NET Application form 2021 Apply Online, Notification, dates can be checked from the official website and this page now. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has re-opened the online registration procedure for the University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) in June 2021, which was previously closed (NTA). All eligible students may submit their applications for UGC NET 2021 till September 5. Through the NTA website: ugcnet.nta.nic.in, applicants may register and submit their application forms (which must be complete in all aspects).
UGC NET Application form 2021
The application process for the UGC NET 2021 has been re-opened as of August 10, 2021. The date for the examination has been set. UGC NET is a national-level admission exam that will be administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The eligibility for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) and Assistant Professor positions and Assistant Professor positions alone will be decided via the UGC NET test.
After passing the exam, successfully qualifying candidates will be considered for employment as Assistant Professors or Junior Research Fellows at Indian Universities and Colleges. Detailed information about the UGC NET 2021 admits card, test dates, pattern, and syllabus has been given in this post for your convenience.
UGC NET Apply Online 2021
Candidates who have registered for UGC-NET for the December 2020 cycle but have not been able to complete the application process can complete and submit the application form online at ugcnet.nta.nic.in and www.nta.ac.in. Candidates who have registered for UGC-NET for the December 2020 cycle but have not completed the application process can also complete and submit the application form online at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Here are the details that you need to know about the same before applying for it.
UGC NET Exam Date 2021
According to the program, it is scheduled to take place from October 6 to October 11 in the year 2021.
Students may get the UGC NET Syllabus in its entirety via the website. Students will get a complete curriculum for their chosen courses through the internet if they so choose. Paper 1 of the UGC NET will be of a broad character and will be designed to evaluate the candidate’s research aptitude and teaching ability.
Paper 2 will be prepared following the core topics or areas of specialization that the applicant has chosen. 84 specialty topics are covered in total in Paper 2 of the exam.
Preparation Tips for UGC NET 2021
For students who want to do well in the UGC NET entrance exam, we have given the following preparatory tips:
- On the website, you may get the entire curriculum and pattern for the UGC NET examination.
- Students may practice by working through the previous year’s question papers or sample papers.
- Candidates may create notes in which they will jot down all of the essential information in one location.
- Candidates should develop a study regimen that they can adhere to regularly and stick to it.
- Using a study resource that experts have highly suggested, candidates should prepare for the UGC NET examination.
How to apply for UGC NET 2021
- Step 1: Register for Online Registration using your own email address and mobile phone number, and make a note of the Application Number issued by the system.
- Step 2: Fill out the Online Application Form and make a note of the Application Number that is produced by the system.
Upload readable scanned pictures of:
- A recent photograph, either color or black and white, with 80 percent of the face visible, including ears on a white background; and (ii) the candidate’s signature on a white backdrop (file size: 4kb to 30kb)
- Pay the fee via the Payment Gateways or Payment Modes of the relevant banks or Paytm linked within the Online Application and retain a copy of the fee receipt as evidence of payment.
UGC NET 2021 Exam Pattern
- There will be two papers in the examination. The questions on both exams will be of the objective type, multiple choice kind. There will be no intermission between papers this semester.
- Only English and Hindi will be used as the language of instruction in the Question Paper.
- The marks for each question are 02 (two) points each.
- There are no negative points deducted for giving an erroneous answer.
UGC NET Important dates 2021
- Registration and submission of the application form may be made online until September 5.
- The deadline for completing a successful transaction of the examination fee is September 6.
- Corrections must be made to the application form’s specifics are as follows: From the 7th until September 12
- Obtaining an admission card from the NTA website is as follows: The date will be published on the website later.
- The test will take place from October6 to October 11, 2021.
- The examination will take place at the following times: First shift is from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., and the second shift is from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
If you have any questions related to UGC NET exam, please leave a comment in the box below.