Niyati Mavinkurve (Abhi & Niyu) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Niyati Mavinkurve is an Indian YouTuber. She is one of the fastest growing YouTubers in India, and shares positive videos with her husband Abhiraj Rajadhyaksha on their YouTube channel Abhi & Niyu.
Birth & Early Life
Niyati Mavinkurve was born on 18 December 1990 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is elder daughter of Anil and Archana Mavinkurve. She has a younger sister Sachi Mavinkurve in the family.
Niyati completed her schooling from Bombay Cambridge School and later graduated from N.M. College, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She holds a degree in B. Com. She has worked as an independent content editor and blog in Suruwat and has carried out accounting work in several companies.
|Real Name||Niyati Mavinkurve|
|Date of Birth||18 December 1990|
|Age (as in 2021)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Archana Mavinkurve
Father : Anil Mavinkurve
Sister : Sachi Mavinkurve (Younger)
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
After marriage, Niyu and Abhi decided that they would leave their jobs for some time and travel all over India to tell unheard stories to people through videos. This was always Abhiraj’s dream project and Niyati helped him to fulfill this dream. The videos created by both started becoming quite popular among youth and now she works full time in YouTube videos with Abhiraj. Abhiraj and Niyati have million followers on social media and frequently connect with people.
Education Details and More
|School||Bombay Cambridge School|
|College||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics|
|Active Years||2019-Present (on YouTube)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Singing and Book Reading|
Niyati got married to Abhiraj Rajadhyaksha on 6 May 2019. They were in relationship for 8 years and met first time in 2010 in the Curriculum event at the Utrecht Club of N.M.College.
Marital Status and More
|Boyfriends||Abhiraj Rajadhyaksha (Director and YouTuber)|
|Marriage Date||6 May 2019|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Niyati Mavinkurve
- Niyati Mavinkurve was born born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She used to work as a freelance writer for Qrius, Edidox and Puretech Digital.
- Abhi and Niyu in 2019 determined to pause their 9-5 jobs to examine the country like no one else had ever done. From there, they commenced their YouTube channel. They went to many states in India and, out of that, they launched their series of One Hundred Reasons to Love India.
- However they began their page to discuss optimistic and impactful notions and to encourage offline action in online content. They decipher and streamline challenges for millennial and believe that small steps lead to big results in the future. Their videos cover a variety of genres like history, environment, and sustainability, political discussions, social commentary, economics, personal finances, among others.
- One video regarding China’s debt-trap diplomacy garnered over one crore view on Instagram solely and 32 lakh people shared this video.
- She got chance to gave speech on the prestigious platform of Tedx along with her husband Abhiraj on Using Social Media for Social Good.
If you have more details about Niyati Mavinkurve. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.