Ketaki Mategaonkar (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Ketaki Mategaonkar is an Indian actress, writer, composer, singer, producer, and director who predominantly works in the Marathi cinema and television industry. She was born into a family of musicians and was taught by her parents when she was three years old. She did professional concerts and performed there. Ketaki has acted in the movies like Shala (2011), Kaksparsh (2012), Taani (2013), and Timepass (2014).
Birth & Family
Ketaki Mategaonkar was born on 22 February 1994 in Nagpur, Maharashtra. Her father’s name is Parag Mategoankar who is a music director, and her mother Suvarna Mategaonkar is a singer. She did her schooling at Dr. Kalmadi High School, Pune, and graduated from Trinity College of Music, London. She holds a degree in English Literature.
|Real Name||Ketaki Mategaonkar|
|Profession||Actress, Writer, Composer, Singer, Producer, and Director|
|Date of Birth||22 February 1994|
|Age (as in 2022)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Suvarna Mategaonkar
Father : Parag Mategoankar
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Ketaki Mategaonkar rose her career with the Marathi television musical-game reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Marathi L’il Champs as a Contestant aired on Zee Marathi in 2010. Ketaki made her debut with the Marathi drama-romantic film Shala as Shirodkar in 2012. The film concept got adapted from a novel of a similar name. In the same year, she appeared in the Marathi movie Aarohi as female lead in 2012. She got featured in the Marathi drama film Kaksparsh as Young Uma and Durga in 2012 and was a commercial success.
In 2014-15, Ketaki acted in the Marathi movie Timepass and its sequel as Prajakta. It is a story about teen love that took hold in the ’90s. She later did a Marathi science-fiction film Phuntroo as Anaya in 2016. She featured in many Marathi, Hindi, and English music video songs like Jarasa Tu in 2018, Wara Pahatwara in 2019, Tum Mil Jao in 2020, and Maybe in 2021.
Education Details and More
|School||Dr. Kalmadi High School, Pune|
|College||Trinity College of Music, London|
|Educational Qualification||Graduated in English Literature|
|Debut||Film : Shala (2012 ; Marathi)
Television : Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Marathi L’il Champs (2010)
|Awards||• Shahu Modak Puraskar for Best Singer
• Maharashtracha Favorite Kon? for Popular Face of the year
• 49th Maharashtra State Awards for Best Actress for Shaala
• Micta Awards for Best Actress
• Doordarshan Godrej Award for Popular Face of the year
and many more
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Playing the Piano, Travelling|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Ketaki Mategaonkar
- Ketaki Mategaonkar was born and brought up in Nagpur.
- She has performed a number of times with her mother.
- Ketaki has sung many Marathi songs like Phir Se Chamke Tim Tim Taare (2008), Sun Zara (2011), Manaat Yete Aahya (2013), Ajunahi Sanjawel (2013), Mala Ved Laagale Premache (2014), Kasa Jeev Guntala (2014), Maje Tuje (2014) etc.
- In 2015, she got awarded Filmfare Marathi Awards for Best Playback Singer Female.
- In 2017, she won Mirchi Music Awards for Female Vocalist of the year.
- Ketaki received an award of Youth Icon Award – Bhartiya Yuva Mancha for Youth Icon in 2021.
- In 2021, Ketaki has also performed on a Sanskrit song Priyakara at Swarataranga Mumbai Police Event.
If you have more details about Ketaki Mategaonkar. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.