Aanjjan Srivastav is a well-liked Bollywood and theatre actor. He’s well-known for taking part in the position of ‘Srinivas Wagle’ within the standard Indian TV serial ‘Wagle Ki Duniya‘ (1988).
Aanjjan was born on Wednesday, 2 June 1948 (age 71 years; as in 2019) in Calcutta (now Kolkata), West Bengal. His zodiac signal is Gemini. He did B.Com and LLB from Calcutta College. After finishing his commencement, he labored within the Allahabad Financial institution, Calcutta.
Household, Caste & Spouse
Though he was born and introduced up in Kolkatta however he belongs to Uttar Pradesh. His father ‘Mrityunjai Srivastav’ was a banker in Allahabad Financial institution. His brother labored as a physician. Resulting from some lung illness, his sister ‘Reeta’ died at a really younger age. He bought married to Madhu Srivastav, and the couple has three youngsters: twins (a lady and a boy) and another woman. Their youngsters’s names are Abhishek Srivastav, Noopur, and Ranjana.
His father needed him to hitch the Allahabad financial institution somewhat than performing. He joined the financial institution however continued performing as effectively. In his school days, he used to take part in Bengali theatre performs and likewise did performs for the All India Radio. In 1967, he acted in lots of Bengali performs like Neel Darpan, Kayakalp, and Anwar.
In 1976, after his sister’s demise, his father allowed him to strive his luck within the Indian Movie Trade. He joined the Indian Individuals’s Theatre Affiliation (IPTA) in Mumbai and after that, he labored with the Prithvi Theatre. He bought the chance to work in lots of standard Bollywood movies together with Gol Maal (1979), Saza-E-Maut (1981), and Ghulami (1985).
TV serials gave him recognition within the leisure business. He debuted in Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi (1984), aired on DD Nationwide. One among his memorable TV serials is Wagle Ki Duniya (1988–1990), which was aired on DD nationwide.
In 1991, his efficiency within the Hollywood film ‘Mississippi Masala’ was effectively appreciated.
He has acted in additional than 125 Hindi movies together with Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar (1992), Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa (1993), Pyaar To Hona Hello Tha (1998), Bandhan (1998), Yeh Kaisi Mohabbat (2002), Firangi (2017), Sanju (2018), and PM Narendra Modi (2019).
- Director(s): Kundan Shah, Indra Kumar, and Rajkumar Santoshi
- He has labored with ‘Sangeet Kala Mandir’ for greater than 10 years.
- He turned the Vice-President of the Indian Individuals’s Theatre Affiliation (IPTA).
- In 2001, he retired from his Allahabad Financial institution job.
- On the suggestion of numerologist Sunil Naik, he modified his identify’s spelling from Anjan to Aanjjan. In an interview, he mentioned that it has actually helped him in getting good initiatives.
- In 2012, new collection of Wagle was began on DD Doordarshan with the identify ‘Detective Wagle,’ the place Aanjjan performed the lead position, and his spouse’s position was performed by ‘Sulbha Arya.’