Aadhya Anand (Actress) Age, Date of Birth, Career, TV Show, Films, Wiki, Biography, Family and More
Aadhya Anand is an Indian child actress, dancer, and modeling artist. She is most famous for her role in Shai Irani in the Netflix web series Bombay Begums. Her Singaporean-based film A Yellow Bird, premiered at the 2016 Cannes Film Festival. She was also part of television shows like Menantu International 2 and Word Whizz Slime Pit.
Aadhya Anand was born on 2 November 2007 in Coorg, Karnataka. She has a sister named Ananya Anand. Anand made her career as an actor with the Singapore-based movie A Yellow Bird in the year 2016, which shown at the International Week of Criticism at the Cannes Film Festival 2016. A short time after her debut, she starred in film Utter: One Hour to Daylight, in the year 2016.
Aadhya made her web debut with the original Netflix series Bombay Begums in the year 2021 as one of the main ones, Shai Irani. Aadhya has appeared in a successful multi-season series in Singapore, Whoopies World. She played a pivotal role of Sushila Chandran in the critically acclaimed Singaporean series Lion Mums (season 2 and 3).
|Real Name||Aadhya Anand|
|Date of Birth||2 November 2007|
|Age (as in 2021)||14 Years|
|Birth Place||Coorg, Karnataka, India|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known
Father : Name Not Known
Sister : Ananya Anand
Brother : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Education Details and More
|School||Global Indian International School|
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Studies|
|Debut||Film : A Yellow Bird (2016)
Web Series: Bombay Begums (2021)
|Awards||Singtel Young Achiever’s Award (2017)
Singara Award (2017)
|Hobbies||Dancing and Singing|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Aadhya Anand
- Aadhya was born in Indian but grew up in Singapore.
- Aadhya renowned for winning the title of a super dancer of Sony TVs Super Dancer Singapore.
- Anand has performed in various prints and television advertising campaigns like Cornetto, Resorts World Sentosa, Universal Studios Singapore, Sensodyne, Reliance, TVS Jupiter, Educational App ad, and Spotify India. She was part of the Telugu ad for Tata Fruski.
- She was the first junior host of Zee’s Brain Boosters, with 2 seasons broadcasted across 18 countries.
- Anand became the youngest recipient of the Singara Award at the International Kannada Cultural Conference in Singapore in 2017.
- She was the face of the Israeli fox fashion.
- She won the 2017 Singtel Young Achiever’s Award laureate in Singapore.
- In 2020, she starred in the Netflix’s original web series Bombay Begums, starring Pooja Bhatt, Amruta Subhash, Plabita Borthakur.
- She is fond of dogs and owns a pet dog.
If you have more details about Aadhya Anand. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.